Some humor after more political divisiveness

With the debate last night and the arguing that’s getting increasingly old from both sides of political aisle from so many of my friends, I thought I’d inject some humor into our vitriolic world this morning.

So, here’s a hilarious post of five funny things you could do next time you’re out.

Five things I would like to do to a stranger.

Oak Ridge, Tenn.

P.S. Please accept the greatest gift I can give.

10 thoughts on “Some humor after more political divisiveness

• Stan R. Mitchell 10/23/2012 / 12:19 pm

Yeah, it made me smile this morning, and I figured it’d be better to share something positive than to gripe about all the bickering and politicking.

• Stan R. Mitchell 10/23/2012 / 12:19 pm

Thanks, Tim. Hope you and your wife are doing well as you continue to try to cope with your loss.

1. Carrie Rubin 10/23/2012 / 12:10 pm

Those were great. I especially loved the second one. 🙂

• Stan R. Mitchell 10/23/2012 / 12:21 pm

I’m hard pressed to pick a fav, but I think after reading them that I need to get more humor in my life! : )

2. ekimp252 10/23/2012 / 2:28 pm

Don’t forget what today is, Stan. Semper Fi.

3. ekimp252 10/23/2012 / 7:09 pm

October 23rd. Remember our initial conversations? And you’re far from being an idiot!

• Stan R. Mitchell 10/23/2012 / 8:20 pm

Yes! Wow. How did that date slip my mind. Thanks for the reminder.

When you put that comment, at first I thought you meant the Marine Corps Birthday, and I nearly panicked, because I thought it was already November and it hit me I hadn’t paid my company’s quarterly taxes.

Yep, got too many balls in the air to keep things straight these days. Anyway, again, thanks for the reminder. Oct. 23rd is one date I don’t need to forget. Semper Fidelis from Oak Ridge, Tenn.