My friend Chuck Morris, who’s an inspiration to me and who founded a leading 22-year-old marketing firm in downtown Knoxville, shared the following link on his facebook this morning:
The seven traits listed are:
1. Enjoys and appreciates the present moment.
2. Connects inner purpose with outer effort.
3. Accepts and embraces great challenges.
5. Remains positive and focused through failure.
6. Filters and channels anger effectively.
7. Willingness and drive to help others.
But the list doesn’t come close to doing justice to the article. It’s the paragraph or two below each point that really motivates you and helps reset your mindset.
So, go read the article: Seven traits of a highly effective mindset. And then share it with someone and help make their day, as well.
Stan R. Mitchell
Oak Ridge, Tenn.